We are seeking to incorporate a Project Manager in our Buenos Aires office.
- Coordinate reception, allocation and delivery of translation projects.
- Perform monitoring of the different steps of each project process, from their receipt to their final delivery to the client.
- Maintain a fluid communication with clients in order to negotiate delivery dates and times, sending and receiving translator queries, reply to updates and complaints, etc.
- Maintain a fluid communication with the linguists in charge of this process in order to coordinate delivery dates and times, reply to questions and monitor job deliveries in the proper time and format.
- Optimize the budget for each project, both with the clients and the linguists who shall take part in them.
- Closely collaborate with Quality Control Specialists in large-volume projects in order to have an efficient communication and a successful delivery.
- Tertiary/University degree in Translation.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a similar position, either in-house or remotely. (COMPULSORY).
- Advanced mastery of the most important CAT tools in the market (Trados Studio, MemoQ, Wordfast), which includes performing wordcounts, importing/exporting/updating TMs, handling TBs, etc. (COMPULSORY).
- Advanced mastery of quality control tools, such as Verifika and/or Xbench (COMPULSORY).
- It is preferable that the candidate has knowledge of OCR and/or design software.
- Proactive, flexible and detail-oriented.
- At our offices located in the Northern are of Gran Buenos Aires, from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 6 pm.
- Negotiable salary.
- Additional benefits.
- Excellent work environment and professional growth possibilities.
Please submit your CV with your desired monthly salary.